Use your home equity to raise money at a great rate from trusted UK lenders

Debt consolidation, home improvement, self-employed, bad credit

Is There Secured Financing for Breast Augmentation to Help Me Get Breast Implants?

Are you considering a breast enlargement?

Brest augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures in western countries. There were 312,000 breast enhancement procedures performed in the USA in 2009 alone and it is understood that it is the UK’s number one cosmetic procedure.

However, breast segmentation surgery is not cheap. The NHS reports that only around 20 per cent of operations are for breast reconstruction, whilst the remaining 80 per cent are for cosmetic purposes. So, finding the finance to fund your breast surgery is likely to be a key consideration. That’s why secured financing for breast augmentation is becoming increasingly popular.

How Do Breast Implants Work?

Breast enlargement implants are inserted behind the natural breast tissues during surgery. There are three main reasons for inserting breast implants:

  • To create a better symmetry
  • To make the breasts larger
  • To make the breasts firmer or fuller

Breast implants come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Most cosmetic breast implants are made from synthetic materials, such as saline or silicone.

What Are the Benefits of Breast Enlargement?

There are many reasons why you may be considering breast implants. These reasons are often a complicated mixture of psychological, physical and sociological factors. Broadly speaking, larger breasts have a physical benefit as they make your figure more proportionate or shapely. In addition, they can have huge psychological benefits as they can increase your self-esteem and make you feel much more confident and happy about yourself.

How Much Does Breast Augmentation Surgery Cost?

The cost of breast implants varies from surgery to surgery. However, on average you should expect to pay between £3,000 and £5,000 for a breast enlargement.

There are other countries that offer these procedures at more competitive rates. However, you should always be extremely careful if you are considering such a procedure overseas as the standards of care may not be as high as in the UK.

Secured Financing for Breast Augmentation

With breast enlargement surgery costing several thousand pounds, financing the work is likely to be a major concern. With unsecured loans harder and harder to obtain and credit cards often charging interest as high as 15 to 20 per cent, secured financing for breast augmentation could well be the solution.

You borrow a sum of money using the equity in your home and pay the loan back on a monthly basis over a term of your choosing. The amount of the loan you can obtain is typically determined by the value of your home, the equity you have, your income and expenditure and your credit rating.

A secured loan is a simple and easy way to pay for your breast enlargement surgery and it will help to keep the monthly cost of this work at an affordable level. Just remember that your home may be at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on your loan.

There are many positive reasons why you would want to consider breast surgery. Whether you want to improve your self-esteem, figure or confidence, secured financing for breast augmentation is a great way to get the look you have always dreamed of.

To use your home to raise money at a competitive APR, please fill this homeowner loan form.

Tips & Advices